Help

This is the place to ask a question, give a comment, seek for help, or simply share something you have learned about the mechanics of the course or the technicality of Moodle. When you wish to do this, first search the forum to see if anyone has already initiated the discussion on the topic of your interest. If so, join that discussion. If your search landed zero results, start a new discussion by clicking 'Add a new topic' button. Make sure you precisely define the subject of your discussion, for example: Question about assignment 1.2, or Problem with accessing the Grades page, or Can't open the activity 2.3, or Meeting the deadline for task 1.4  etc.

You are also welcome to resolve issues or answer questions your classmates have posted.

Have in mind that it might take up to 48 hours for your teachers or your classmates to respond, so plan ahead and complete your tasks in a timely manner, so as to avoid burning issues and last minute panic.

Picture of Julija Toman
Panel discussion - looking for partners
by Julija Toman - Friday, 9 January 2015, 3:39 PM

Dear Colleagues,

This is a message for those who do not have partners for the Panel Discussion assignment:

You are welcome to add your name to the empty slots in my group on the panel discussion sign-up sheet, and I will contact you via e-mail soon afterwards.

Happy New Year and best wishes,

Julija Toman

Picture of Jovana Simijonovic
Assigment from professor Spasic
by Jovana Simijonovic - Friday, 31 October 2014, 7:16 PM

Professor Anita, can you check my Assignment from professor Spasic? I made a mistake with my table and uploaded it on the website.The mistake is that i didn't wrote text ,,Hyperonym,First level hyponyms and Second level hyponyms''.I rialized it later when i saw other works. I was trying to correct the table but it is not possible. My work looks just a little different. The name of my work is ,,A parts of a house''. I would be grateful if you could tell me what to do.

Picture of Aleksandra Mihajlovic
Grading the assignments
by Aleksandra Mihajlovic - Sunday, 26 October 2014, 9:01 PM

I just want to know why I diden't get an answer on grammar assignment:articles and forum assignment:introductions,when I send the answer?

(Edited by Anita Jankovic - original submission Sunday, 26 October 2014, 5:32 PM)

Picture of Milica Jovanovic
Quiz: Have you read the syllabus
by Milica Jovanovic - Friday, 24 October 2014, 3:22 PM

There is a mistake in two questions in the quiz 'Have you read the Syllabus?', those are the questions which require textual answers. The first question is about the B2 level, and the second one is about English grammar authors. For the first question you are supposed to write: 'I can explain details of an event, idea of problem', even though it is not what is written in the syllabus. And for the second, don't write 'Thomson and Martinet', nor 'A.J. Thomson and A.V. Martinet'. Simply write 'Thomson Martinet', otherwise the questions won't be correct.

Picture of Anita Jankovic
Tutorials
by Anita Jankovic - Friday, 26 September 2014, 2:37 PM

Here you will find various video or written tutorials on different aspects of the virtual classroom and other tools we will be using during this course.

Feel free to contribute or request a tutorial.