Help

Assigment from professor Spasic

Picture of Jovana Simijonovic
Assigment from professor Spasic
by Jovana Simijonovic - Friday, 31 October 2014, 7:16 PM

Professor Anita, can you check my Assignment from professor Spasic? I made a mistake with my table and uploaded it on the website.The mistake is that i didn't wrote text ,,Hyperonym,First level hyponyms and Second level hyponyms''.I rialized it later when i saw other works. I was trying to correct the table but it is not possible. My work looks just a little different. The name of my work is ,,A parts of a house''. I would be grateful if you could tell me what to do.

Picture of Anita Jankovic
Re: Assigment from professor Spasic
by Anita Jankovic - Friday, 31 October 2014, 10:14 PM

Dear Jovana,

Thank you for your post. First of all, you are free to edit your page as many times as you wish. You do that the same way you created it in the first place. Simply, slick on the link of your topic, choose edit from the tabs and the text editor will open up. If the edit interface seems to complicated, simply delete the content (right click the table and choose 'delete table' from the drop down menu') and paste a new table from the word document you've been working on. Review the video tutorial on the first page.

On the other hand, leaving your table as it is now is perfectly fine. The hierarchy of words was optional. Don't worry about it.

Anita