Discussion Forum

Your general opinion about soft drugs

Picture of Tijana Gusnic
Your general opinion about soft drugs
by Tijana Gusnic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 12:05 PM

Soft drugs usage - yes or not and have you ever used soft drugs?  

Give us your opinion ,and join us in the discussion. 

Picture of Sandra Curcic
Re: Your general opinion about soft drugs
by Sandra Curcic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 1:37 PM

I'm against drugs, of course, and I know few them who use soft drugs. It's very hard to watch how drugs destroy them, their behaviour, their appearance. They are ready to do anything to get it. Their families are, somehow, destroyed. That's very sad. It's very difficult for them to quit. They are actually destroyed their lives and then the others lives. 

Picture of Tijana Gusnic
by Tijana Gusnic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 1:45 PM

I agree with you , its very hard to stop with drugs ,and to take control over yourself. And I will also recommend to everyone to read a book of Simonida Milojkovic  "Love in the time of cocaine" .

Picture of Tijana Arsic
by Tijana Arsic - Sunday, 7 December 2014, 9:51 PM

I agree with you. The drug causes great changes. People who use drug are destroying their and others lives.  If someone once tool drugs, no going back.

Picture of Aleksandar Ivanovic
by Aleksandar Ivanovic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 2:34 PM

I consider that soft drugs usage can't be harmful to the humans health, despite most of people use it in special occasions only, like concerts and parties, as well as such infrequently usage of soft drugs can not developed addiction. Some of drugs, such as marijuana, can be considered as drug with positive health effects on some illneses, and some medications have produced from chemical compounds found in marijuana. One friend of mine told me since he started to smoke marijuana, his problems with asthma have dissapeared :)))

So, the key is in frequency of usage....

Picture of Aleksandar Todorovic
by Aleksandar Todorovic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 3:30 PM

Just as Aleksandar Ivanovic said. :)

Picture of Vladimir Aleksic
by Vladimir Aleksic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 4:09 PM

Like every young mind, I've tried marijuana. Nothing special. But, if you continue to smoke it every day, you will probably end up robbing someone or even kill someone for small amount of money. Use soft drugs,but set a limit for it. :)

Picture of Aleksandra Mihajlovic
by Aleksandra Mihajlovic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 4:46 PM

Soft drugs aren't dangerous like hard drugs.Yes they cause physical addiction,but in Amsterdam you may enter a coffee shop and buy soft drugs. In there you will be handed a menu with drugs of the day, and there might be even a special on the menu. It is all accessible - for four joints you will pay the same price as for twenty cigarettes. Nobody will arrest you, because it is legal.They also use soft drugs even in confectionery,where they make many delicious cakes and cookies.

Picture of Nikola Kragovic
by Nikola Kragovic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 5:13 PM

I am definitely against any kind of drugs. Some people say marijuana is healthy.. Maybe it is,for some things,but not for everything. It helps one thing but destroys second. 

Picture of Vuk Nikolic
by Vuk Nikolic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 11:50 PM

I'm going with yes, for a few reasons. There are reasons like medical use of them, and the fact that soft drugs can't be lethal and they are a lot safer than alcohol, but main reason here is that our country can benefit from legalization a lot. First of all prohibition has enormous costs, and it's not very effective, despite wasting big amount of money on it anually. If they were to be legalized, many jobs would open, which is proved by state of Colorado. Four months from legalizing state of Colorado collected 10 million dollars only from taxes. And after all, there is also the fact that there would be great income from touristis, take Amsterdam for example. 

Picture of Miljana Djorovic
by Miljana Djorovic - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 11:39 PM

I'm against any kind of drugs. I think that even soft drugs are dangerous because they cause addiction or some disease. I've never tried any and I'm glad because of that.  I know people who did tried and I can tell you that their behaviour is easily seen, they just wanted to sleep all the time and do nothing.  I can't understand the meaning.

Picture of Katarina Savkovic
by Katarina Savkovic - Sunday, 7 December 2014, 3:27 PM

I'd say I'm neutral for now. Seeing all the negative consequences of drug usage (better yet, misuse) made me think that drugs can do only one thing: ruin human bodies and minds. But then again, when I think this through, I realize that the people are to be blamed (for misusing almost everything around them), not the substances. So, since I'm not quite sure about this, for now I'll simply be checking out others' pros and cons to see if I could decide based on them.

Picture of Edis Kotro
by Edis Kotro - Sunday, 7 December 2014, 4:20 PM

Everything on this world is worth of trying.I mean we are humans right ? :D So I'm not against marijuana but I am against for other more dangerous drugs and pills or whatever.So try what you wanna try but have a limit man !!! remember that

Picture of Dino Sutrak
by Dino Sutrak - Sunday, 7 December 2014, 4:25 PM

I've ever used the drugs and I cant talk about drugs.I'm against drugs of course :D 

Picture of Marija Bajin
by Marija Bajin - Sunday, 7 December 2014, 4:35 PM

I was against, until I was informed about using marijuana in medical purposes.Now,I have nothing against it. I've watched video named "Marijuana documentary" and it helped me changing my oppnion,so I reccomend everyone to watch it on YouTube. 

Picture of Tamara Todorovic
by Tamara Todorovic - Sunday, 7 December 2014, 10:58 PM

I am against drugs, unless it is used in medical purposes. We all know how many people have died or destroyed their lives by using drugs, soft or hard ones. I don't understand why do people let themselves to become addicted to something that harms their health...

Picture of Julija Toman
by Julija Toman - Wednesday, 17 December 2014, 9:41 PM

While soft drugs do not cause physical addiction, some of them may still lead to psychological dependence. I don’t find the idea of being dependent, i.e. being controlled by something, very appealing.

Talking about Marijuana, it can make it hard to learn and retain information, particularly complex tasks, and may interfere with transfer from short-term to long-term storage so it is definitely not good for those who need to study.  

Read more about it on http://www.idmu.co.uk/canmem.htm

Picture of Dzej Ajeti
by Dzej Ajeti - Saturday, 27 December 2014, 9:29 AM

I'm against drugs because i think that is wrong side of "path". And i think that is stupid to use any kind of drugs because if someone needs to relax or get his mood better he could do it in circle of people he loves. I have few friends that r using drugs and they r saying that they r not depend on it, but actually their hands are shaking when they don't have it.