Picture of Vladimir Aleksic
Life priorities
by Vladimir Aleksic - Thursday, 6 November 2014, 8:55 PM

Family,love,career, friends? 

Which are yours?

Picture of Marija Bajin
Re: Life priorities
by Marija Bajin - Thursday, 6 November 2014, 9:29 PM

Hi everyone,I hope that this discussion subject is interesting. 
For me,priority is family. And my dream is to have my own. I think that whole life depends of childhood. Only members of family can love you unconditionaly,and vice versa. Right after my family,priorities are friends,love and career ( in this order). 

Picture of Marija Bajin
by Marija Bajin - Thursday, 6 November 2014, 9:45 PM

If someone has other priorities (other than Vladimir mentioned),like sport, shoping, playing games,etc., fell free to write it all. We won't laugh nor judge :-)

Picture of Marija Milosavljevic
by Marija Milosavljevic - Thursday, 6 November 2014, 10:19 PM

My priority is definitely career. I think that there's nothing more beautiful that having a job you love. It's important for the job to be enjoyable because people spend a lot of their time working. When you love your work, you're almost always in a good mood and ready to accomplish everyday tasks. But if you hate it, it turns into a boring routine and may even cause depression. 

Picture of Aleksandar Todorovic
by Aleksandar Todorovic - Thursday, 6 November 2014, 11:48 PM

1. Make everyone around me happy all the time.

2. Have TRUE friends that will give their life for me just as i would for them.

3. Prove to people that IMPOSSIBLE is just a word.

4. Listen to my heart, not my mind.

5. Ascend beyond physical pain.

6. Give expert advices about life.

7. Live for the moment, not in the past or in the future.

8. Stopped dreaming, started living my dream.

9. Eliminated boundaries that insecure people set (in their head).

10. Eliminated FEAR of Death.

11. Stopped caring about other peoples opinions. Opinions are irrelevant, knowledge is power.

12. Don't allow anyone to tell me who i am, becouse i KNOW who and what i am. Benevolent.

13. I removed prejudice about everything, even myself. :)

14. For me, time doesn't exist, only NOW.

15. I AM Fearless.

16. Don't make problems, don't have problems.

17. Defined WORLD using MY WORDS, not other peoples.

18. I understand everything i hear or say LITERALLY.

This is some of the things i have completed in MY LIFE, so far....

Picture of Nikola Kragovic
by Nikola Kragovic - Friday, 7 November 2014, 12:13 PM

Family,friends, playing games,love :)

Picture of Aleksandra Mihajlovic
by Aleksandra Mihajlovic - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 8:57 AM

For me priority is my family.Because they are always there and help you when you are in trouble, they also give good tips about something when you need.Friends are important because they are with us most parts of our life,they will always make you laugh and make many jokes just to cheer you up when you feel sad.And we should keep them forever because they are priceless.

Picture of Tijana Gusnic
by Tijana Gusnic - Friday, 7 November 2014, 12:17 PM

My priority is my family , because nobody  will help you as the family , because no one will give you advice as a mother and support as a father. Beside my family my priorites are friend's , and i can't imagine day without laugh with them or making jokes with them.Time that we spend together is priceless. :)

Picture of Marija Bajin
by Marija Bajin - Friday, 7 November 2014, 12:29 PM

I would add that no one can understand our problems better than brother or sister,and fight for us as they can. Tijana, in out case that would be our older sisters :D

Picture of Tijana Gusnic
by Tijana Gusnic - Friday, 7 November 2014, 12:42 PM

Yes , and in some cases they use us when they need something , but in the end they definitely pay double :D 

Picture of Vladimir Aleksic
by Vladimir Aleksic - Friday, 7 November 2014, 4:20 PM

My priority is my family. They were with me all my life, supporting me in everything, even when I became the tennis coach. They were against it, but later, they started supporting me. All I say is that family matters.

Picture of Edis Kotro
by Edis Kotro - Friday, 7 November 2014, 4:51 PM

My priority is family, like in first place.They are my everything on this world.They support all of my decisions except the bad ones.But there are also like, how can i call them, sub priorities.By this I mean finishing school, in this case college, finding a proper job, making family, and so on.

Picture of Dino Sutrak
by Dino Sutrak - Friday, 7 November 2014, 5:03 PM

Hi everyone.Love is my top priority in life.I think that the most important thing in your life is finding someone who will love you.Next to family the point is to find someone who will be always there for you.When you find that kind of person you can think about the family and other priorities.

Picture of Julija Toman
by Julija Toman - Friday, 7 November 2014, 11:17 PM

I have more than one priority and these are: family, work, education and, last, but not least, nurturing my friendships. And, let me tell you, keeping it all together takes some juggling :). 

I read somewhere that "excelling in one area of your life but neglecting another will only set you up for an unhappy lifestyle". In my case this is true, so I am doing my best to keep everything in balance in order to be a well-balanced and happy person. 

Picture of Dzej Ajeti
by Dzej Ajeti - Friday, 7 November 2014, 11:06 PM

Hi. My life priority is love. Why love? -Beacuse when we are loved, we tend to feel it intuitively in our guts. But how does it work? Is there an extrasensory perception in the heart that is able to read the feelings in another person’s heart?
-In fact, it’s really not that ethereal or supernatural. On the contrary, it’s pretty practical and down-to-earth. Our hearts take cues from our senses. Everything we see, hear, taste, touch or smell teaches us about our universe. We don’t need to contemplate or ask questions. Our sensory organs report to our brains, and our brains interpret the data and send the report to our hearts. So, if we see a loving smile, hear loving words, or feel a loving touch, the brain processes this information and concludes, “Hey, we are being loved right now!” in short, when we are loved, there is tangible proof. It’s not an abstract thought or feeling, it’s concrete and evidenced. As King Solomon wrote in his book of Proverbs (27:19), “As water reflects a man’s face back to him, so is the heart of one man to another.” This means, when you are treated with love, your heart feels that love. That's why my priority is love. xD After love my priorites are,family, friends and career. (In this order) 

Picture of Anita Jankovic
by Anita Jankovic - Saturday, 8 November 2014, 8:24 PM

Dear Dzej,

I have to sanction your participation in this discussion because you were deceitful towards your colleagues and teachers.

Your post is copied from 'What is Love? by Shais Taub' which is considered an academic ofence, plagiarism, because you misrepresented other people's words as your own.

First of all, the point of this discussion forum is to express your own opinion. Since this is written communication, you have time to think and prepare your response.

Secondly, if you found the source text inspiring and relevant to the discussion, you could have done the following:

1. post the link and ask your classmates to read the text and share their opinion, or
  2. summarize the text and give your opinion, but noting the source of the text and acknowledging the author.

I hope you understand why this is wrong.

Picture of Katarina Savkovic
by Katarina Savkovic - Saturday, 8 November 2014, 5:41 PM

For me, it's family first, friendships second, and after that- enjoying my life the best I can. And yes, since all this is for educational purpose I will have to mention education too. :D

Picture of Aleksandra Vajer
by Aleksandra Vajer - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 10:21 AM

My priority is my family.They are the only real support in my life,after them we can talk about friends,love and tollerance.After my family,the tollerance is the most important thing,if we are not tollerant,and other people are not tollerant to us,than there is no friendship and love.

Picture of Jovana Simijonovic
by Jovana Simijonovic - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 10:48 AM

For me, the priority is family. I want all of them to be happy. They are my reason for living. I've got all their support and I am grateful to them for everything.

Picture of Alisa Lazarevic
by Alisa Lazarevic - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 1:34 PM

My priorities are love and family,but family is more important to me

Picture of Dzej Ajeti
by Dzej Ajeti - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 2:22 PM

My priority is love. Because love is something the best that can happen to someone, it’s really good feeling and when you love someone you can see through your eyes world more shiny. You always feeling some heat in your heart and you simply feel like you are flying when you are in circle with people that you love and they love you. I can’t say that my family is on my second place neither for love, because my family is someone that I really love and with out who I couldn’t be here where I’m today. So love and my family are as one thing at my priorities. After them are friends and career.

Picture of Žaklina Zdravković
by Žaklina Zdravković - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 2:35 PM

Hi, everyone.
My life priority on first place is my family, because they are my everything, my support through life. And one of my dreams is to have my own. On the second place is my aim to finish faculty and to built my career, later to find a job and to help my family, to give them back all the good that they gave to me.And on a third place is of course love, to find a person which I will love you, and which will love me too.

Picture of Danica Tasic
by Danica Tasic - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 7:04 PM

My priority is family.They are the most important people in my life.When they are happy Im happy too.They are always there for me,to support me,help me and they will never let me down or do something wrong to me.

:)
by Slobodanka Djordjevic - Sunday, 9 November 2014, 8:03 PM

For me, priority is constantly advancing to perfection in all fields. The most important thing is to be happy with yourself. Everything comes of itself. :)