Discussion Forum

1.5 Introductions

Picture of Anita Jankovic
1.5 Introductions
by Anita Jankovic - Thursday, 25 September 2014, 9:51 PM

Let's get to know each other, but with a twist. Introduce yourself in 140 characters or less. Here's a website that will count the characters for you before you post http://charactercounttool.com/ 

Here is my intro as an example: Ed-tech enthusiastic English teacher. Teaching EAP at the University of Pristina. Avid reader and TV series watcher. Sci-Fi and horror fan.

Looking forward to reading your intros.

Picture of Aleksandra Jovic
Re: 1.5 Introductions
by Aleksandra Jovic - Monday, 13 October 2014, 8:31 PM

Lover of chocolate, British culture enthusiast, great fan of Harry Potter. Long list of character flaws but loveable and sociable.

Picture of Miljana Djorovic
by Miljana Djorovic - Monday, 13 October 2014, 11:00 PM

I enjoy watching/playing basketball therefore my motto is "Basketball is everything!" Big horror fan. Sociable, good friend & emotional.

Picture of Julija Toman
by Julija Toman - Tuesday, 14 October 2014, 2:52 PM

Nature lover and outdoor enthusiast. Amateur oil painter and snowboarder. Too many interests, too little time! Motto: “Balance is the key”.

Picture of Sonja Milovanovic
by Sonja Milovanovic - Thursday, 16 October 2014, 2:13 PM

Hobby-tennis/big fan of Maria Sharapova and Novak Djokovic.France culture enthusiast.Fan of Grey's anathomy.Lover of romantic movies.

Picture of Katarina Savkovic
by Katarina Savkovic - Saturday, 18 October 2014, 5:05 PM

Gym, music and books are my 'basic needs'. I'm outgoing and I love telling jokes. And I will eat anything that has dark chocolate in it.

Picture of Aleksandar Ivanovic
by Aleksandar Ivanovic - Sunday, 19 October 2014, 10:27 AM

I'm very curious person who always try to enlarge own limits. Interesting in travelling and new tehnique items. Graduated economy in 2012.

Picture of Aleksandar Ivanovic
by Aleksandar Ivanovic - Thursday, 23 October 2014, 7:41 PM

* Interested

Picture of Vladimir Aleksic
by Vladimir Aleksic - Sunday, 19 October 2014, 12:59 PM

I work as a tennis coach in Krusevac and Belgrade. I've been playing tennis all my life. I love working with kids,they are really good and quick learners. My inspiration is: NEVER GIVE UP,NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :) I love music,especially house music,and I love to sing :)

Picture of Aleksandar Todorovic
by Aleksandar Todorovic - Sunday, 19 October 2014, 1:56 PM

I'm a realist who likes having fun and true friends. I work as a freelance translator. As for hobbies i play billiards and i watch any movies worth watching. As for music i listen to everything except krimi rad and songs like it :) Favourite song: Mad World - Gary Jules. Cheers!

Picture of Milica Dzinic
by Milica Dzinic - Sunday, 19 October 2014, 8:22 PM

I am a daydreamer and a nightthinker. Great fan of sci- fi and Harry Potter. Books, writting, music, friends and familly complete me.

Picture of Tijana Gusnic
by Tijana Gusnic - Sunday, 19 October 2014, 9:18 PM

I am very sensitive person , I enjoy reading books and drinking coffe , i wreally like tatoos ,and I love to smile a lot ,and my motto is: "Everything is possible if you just bealive" .:)

Picture of Dijana Trifunovic
by Dijana Trifunovic - Monday, 20 October 2014, 1:36 PM

I like music a lot and reading books, i enjoy watching series and movies, positive person who likes to laugh.

Picture of Dzej Ajeti
by Dzej Ajeti - Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 3:10 PM

Music lover.Sociable,romantic and emotional.Laughed way more than cried, trying to love as much as being loved.Eager to give more than take.
Picture of nikola radojevic
by nikola radojevic - Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 4:50 PM

I love basketball  that is more than game for me, i can't live without it, second thing is music, favorite song ( the script : brakeven) i dont like turbo folk music...And the final thing, i'm a big fan of tattoos. For me that is like you have your own storry printed on your body...

Picture of Tamara Todorovic
by Tamara Todorovic - Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 6:14 PM

Emotional, friendly and positive person. I love to travel and meet new people and cultures, and I think that time spent with people we love is priceless.
Picture of Nikola Kragovic
by Nikola Kragovic - Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 6:18 PM

I enjoy watching movies,playing games,TV series ( favourite Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead). And i love to play drums even tho im not a drummer xD 

Picture of Bojana Vuković
by Bojana Vuković - Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 6:31 PM

Avid reader and music listener. Good friend, emotional and shy. My hobby is writing. I am also a daydreamer.

Picture of Marija Milosavljevic
by Marija Milosavljevic - Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 1:43 PM

I like music, video games and tv shows. At the moment, my favourite tv shows are Hannibal and True Detective. I also enjoy art and I practice drawing and painting a lot in my spare time. I mostly listen to grunge and rock music.

Picture of Jovana Simijonovic
by Jovana Simijonovic - Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 2:47 PM

Lover of music, nature  and good people.Social and emotional.I like reading books, my favorite is Stranger-Albert Kami.Fun of drama movies.

Picture of Marija Bajin
by Marija Bajin - Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 10:35 PM

In love with my baby brother. Anti romantic and deeply emotional. Red Cross volunteer. Member of First Aid Team. My favourite writer is Mehmed Meša Selimović. 

Picture of Vladica Petrovic
by Vladica Petrovic - Thursday, 23 October 2014, 5:38 PM

Anime lover ,enjoy listening to music , stubborn , positive.

by Anita Jankovic - Thursday, 23 October 2014, 7:56 PM

Glad to see so many like-minded people :)

Picture of Aleksandra Vajer
by Aleksandra Vajer - Thursday, 23 October 2014, 10:17 PM

I am very active person,I like having fun and drinking coffee,playing volleyball (like a hobby) and spending time with kids.

Picture of Zoran Savic
by Zoran Savic - Friday, 24 October 2014, 12:14 AM

I love music and I'm a musician. I play drums in several original bands, and so far I have featured in four studio and live albums. I am an avid comic books fan and I have a big collection at home. Happy to be aboard this forum.

Picture of Svetlana Djuric
by Svetlana Djuric - Friday, 24 October 2014, 9:59 AM

I love music and I adore to dance. I'm very positive person and I always have smile on my face. Also I love oranges, books, TV and everything that is funny.
Picture of Žaklina Zdravković
by Žaklina Zdravković - Friday, 24 October 2014, 10:48 AM

I'm very friendly and sensitive person. I enjoy to read books and listen music. Also I like to watch romantic movies.

Picture of Milica Jovanovic
by Milica Jovanovic - Friday, 24 October 2014, 1:14 PM

I'm very cheerful and friendly. I like reading and finding out new things. I love all sorts of sports, but my favorite is volleyball.

Picture of Marija Pavlovic
by Marija Pavlovic - Saturday, 25 October 2014, 12:22 PM

I like sports,traveling,reading books,watch movies,drinking beers with my friends and enjoy in company of my boyfriend.

Picture of Zorana Stankovic
by Zorana Stankovic - Saturday, 25 October 2014, 12:27 PM

Sociable,gentle,positive,emotional,cheerful.I like going out,watching sports,eating sweets,fun of music,watching movies,traveling.

Picture of Nikola Miletic
by Nikola Miletic - Saturday, 25 October 2014, 3:33 PM

Sociable,good friend,ambitious,listener,fun person i think :D i like parties,drama,theatre..i love to paint, travel,swim,read,dance...Great fan of music and Street art.... hobby- street dance (Breakdance and Hip-hop), i was coach assistant ,loving stage and tournaments i guess 'cause of love of competing and to show myself that allways you can go higher and higher.

Picture of Mihajlo Cvetkovic
by Mihajlo Cvetkovic - Saturday, 25 October 2014, 4:35 PM

I am friendly and sociable. I love music and poetry, which I write, I often make my friends laugh by imitating other people.

:)
by Slobodanka Djordjevic - Saturday, 25 October 2014, 8:20 PM

Emotional, friendly and positive person. I love to meet new people and cultures. I like classical music and romantic movies.

Picture of Aleksandra Mihajlovic
by Aleksandra Mihajlovic - Saturday, 25 October 2014, 10:52 PM

I love drawing tattoos and paintings,I like playing piano and guitar,I love to smile a lot and having fun.I'm a positive and enthusiastic person.:) I'm also friendly and I like to meet new people

Picture of Vuk Nikolic
by Vuk Nikolic - Sunday, 26 October 2014, 2:51 AM

Open-minded person, huge metal music fan, in free time I play guitar, play video games or read epic fantasy books.

Picture of Danica Tasic
by Danica Tasic - Sunday, 26 October 2014, 7:34 PM

Im natural,possitive and funny person. A huge fan of Beyonce .Im belly dancer and i love music,romantic movies, languages and coca cola.

by Anita Jankovic - Monday, 27 October 2014, 12:51 AM

Thank you all for participating in this discussion thread. I enjoyed reading your short introductions, though some have not been as 140 characters short ;)

I'm privileged to have met you all and getting to know you better. 

Officially, when it comes to grading, this discussion is closed. But feel free to continue the conversation among yourselves.