News and Announcements

Second semester

Picture of Anita Jankovic
Second semester
by Anita Jankovic - Monday, 16 February 2015, 9:57 AM

Dear all,

I wish you a successful beginning of the second semester. I hope you did well in your first exam period. 

I want to inform you on several things. First of all, due to the national holiday, Monday and Tuesday are days off, so I would kindly ask both groups to come to Wednesday class at 8am. We have important things to cover, plus it's time for the third dictation :)

Secondly, the 7th module is now open. There are some news in module organization and content. Namely, moderating forum assignments are discontinued because practice and your comments have shown that the activity was unproductive, but you will continue to take part in thematic discussions.

Also, we are introducing new activity, reading assignment. With the start of the second semester, we'll be intensifying exam preparation; reading comprehension makes up a great part of the exam. 

Finally, the virtual teacher's office has been removed because the video conferencing platform has shut down their services. However, if you wish to consult one-to-one with me, there are softwares we can use, just make sure you schedule the time first via e-mail. 

Keep up the good work!